We are a well-established company in need of a customer service admin person to help manage our growth. Do you have any experience as an office manager, office assistant, administrative assistant, office administrative assistant, or customer service rep? Then, yes, please apply today with our great company.
Do you enjoy helping people? Are you the one who goes out of their way to lend a hand?
We want you!
We are a family-owned company, benefits provided, and pay well for those who are willing to work. Medical, dental, holiday, vacation pay.
Our team is looking for a dedicated individual who is willing to work a full-time position in a supportive role as a Customer Service/Accounts Receivables Rep. We are seeking qualified candidates who can work independently and productively in a fast-paced environment. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Customer Service and Accounting duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Customer Service/Accounts Receivables tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Answers incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, service questions, create work orders, account research and general client concerns.
- Compiling and maintaining records of office business transactions
- Collecting payments and updating accounts payable and receivable records
- Scheduling client appointments and managing important department deadlines.
- Monitoring and replying to emails in the company’s general email box.
- Filing, invoicing, some account receivables.
- Inventory, maintaining and ordering of office supplies.
- Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff.
- Reply to emails and telephone calls in a timely manner.
- Operating equipment such as fax machines, printers, and scanners.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Work remotely during Covid 19.
- 2+ years customer service experience in an office environment preferred.
- Proven customer service experience in an office environment.
- Can do attitude and able to think outside the box.
- Excellent Telephone Skills.
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times.
- Issuing invoices and following up on outstanding payments
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail, solid organization, problem solving and multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Performing clerical work and interoffice support including receiving and processing mail
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Ability to handle and dispatch multiple phone calls.
- Collaboration and teamwork skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- Employment Type
- Simi Valley
- High School
- A MUST
- Pest Control
- Job ID
- Customer Service
- Computer literacy