Our team is looking for canine handler who will work with, care for, and maintain exceptional training levels with a scent detection bed bug dog to perform inspections of residential, industrial and institutional facilities.
Handler will be available to perform and complete inspections to fit the needs of AIPM’s customers. Two-week training for both the handler and the canine will take place in Brea, CA. Candidate must be willing to commute for training and future inspections.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Available all times.
- Mostly day work, with light travel. Company vehicle provided.
- Some weekends, nights, and overnight travel.
- Part-time initially, full-time available depending on experience.
- Clean Driver’s License.
- Good with Dogs, previous dog experience required.
- Good with people too!
- Able to pass the SPCB State Field Rep License within CA legal requirements.
- Background test.
- Drug test.
- Care for the dog; Care includes but not limited to feeding, grooming, exercising, housing, wellness visits, scent training, obedience training, all to be ready to work in and around the public.
- Canine is expected to reside with the employee, a home inspection will be required.
- Exemplary Skills in explaining inspection processes, sales programs, to result in future revenues. Cold calling and canine demonstrations will be required for potential job growth.
- Excellent Customer Service.
- Reliable, hardworking, willing to go the extra mile.
- Work Independently.
- Productive, conscientious.
- Sales experience a plus.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Sales: 1 year
- Dog Handling/Training: 1 year
- Milita: 2 years
- High school
- Driver’s License
- SPCB CA Branch 2 Field Rep.
Required work authorization:
- United States